Locations: Swansea, Llanelli, Amman Valley
£11.10 – £11.60 per hour (£16.65 on Bank Holidays) plus travel time and mileage.
If you’re a compassionate, kind, reliable and enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn. Who would love to have a rewarding job and make a difference by having a positive impact on the daily lives of our service users, we have the role for you.
We are a local family-owned business that cares about caring. Our aim is to allow people to stay in their own home for as long as possible.
We are looking for staff (no experience needed) to meet the needs of our service users with dignity and to promote their independence.
Daily tasks could include:
- Assisting with getting up and going to bed.
- Assisting with bathing/showering.
- Helping with personal care needs.
- Preparing food and drinks.
- Assisting with medication.
- Companionship calls.
- Domestic tasks
We currently have full time, part time, evenings and weekends roles available. We do offer flexible working, so your availability can be worked around your own needs.
This role would also make you eligible for a Blue Light Card which gives you access to discounts and rewards across a variety of shops and businesses.
You must have a current driving license and your own transport as this position will involve travelling.
Previous experience is not required as we provide full induction training. We can enrol you on a funded QCF Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care, as well as offering ongoing training to further enhance your skills and knowledge.
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and register with Social Care Wales.
Benefits of working for Aylecare:
- Well established family-owned care company – over 20 years.
- Travel time and mileage paid.
- Competitive rates of pay, including time and a half on all Bank Holidays.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year.
- Fully paid inhouse induction training.
- Free first uniform.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn upto £250 for every person.
- Regular ongoing paid training to further enhance your skills including QCF in Care level 2 and upwards. We also have access to a variety of courses available to complete via e-learning to further enhance your knowledge.
- Full PPE provided.
- Career advancement opportunities such as Senior Carer, Care Co-ordinator to allow you to upskill and retrain.
- Smartphone app for rotas and managing your holidays.
Due to the nature of this role, our carers are required to be 18 years of age or above.