Starting at £21,801 per year excluding pay for on call duties.
An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for a Care Co-Ordinator to join an organisation that strives to be excellent in all manners of its care delivery.
If you’re an organised, compassionate, kind, reliable and enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn. Who would love to have a rewarding job and make a difference by having a positive impact on the daily lives of our service users, we have the role for you.
Aylecare is a local family owned business that has been established for over 20 years and is one of the largest domiciliary care providers in the Swansea area.
You would be based in our office in Gorseinon, but you will also be visiting service users across Swansea.
This role would also make you eligible for a Blue Light Card which gives you access to discounts and rewards across a variety of shops and businesses.
Duties will include:
- Managing staff rotas on a weekly basis, as well as covering any sickness and holidays.
- Dealing with and recording enquiries in a timely manner.
- Conducting assessments and reviews for our service users to ensure their needs continue to be met.
- Assisting with supervisions and recruitment of staff.
- Dealing with and recording any incidents as required.
- Participating in the On Call rota and providing hand over reports. This is paid in addition to rate of pay stated above.
- Covering care calls as and when required.
- A current driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Experience of working in home care.
- To be able to remain calm and collected when dealing with emergency situations.
- You will need to possess good IT skills, and experience of using care software in the past would be an advantage.
- The ability to manage your time and multi task effectively.
Benefits of working for Aylecare:
- Well established care company.
- Competitive rates of pay, including time and a half on all Bank Holidays.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum.
- Fully paid inhouse induction training.
- Regular ongoing paid training to further enhance your skills including QCF in Care level 2 and upwards. We also have access to a variety of courses available to complete via e-learning to further enhance your knowledge.
- First uniform free.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn up to £125 for every person.
- Smartphone app for rotas and booking holidays.